Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Diego Obsession

So, I have come to the realization that my child has an obsession. The last week all he has wanted to do is watch Diego and play the Wii. Am I a terrible mother because I tend to give in? I don't want him to sit and watch every Diego video we have over and over again or watch tv all day but I figure it is just a phase. Is this NORMAL? He is pretty cute though " I want Diedo, I want Diedo" Even his room is decorated with Diego.
Cru throwing a tantrum over Diego

6 comments:

Jen said...

Seriously Melis, he is sooo cute! I had the whole family around the computer watching it. Can't wait to see him (and you guys too!). I love your background!

Marlies said...

I'm glad you have a blog for me to see what's going on too. I love my blog because it's a way for me to journal and still have people enjoy it now instead of waiting until I die. I do keep a seperate journal for thought I don't want published, but it's nice to know that I have something consistent others can look back at. Thanks for commeting on my blog.
P.S. You need to put more pictures of your parents family in here too.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Your little men are so cute, I'm jealous of all of Cole's hair! Love the family picture too!

Hollie said...

Gavin was watching the video with me and wanted to watch it over and over. Very Cute!!!

Eaton Family said...

I'll take Cru's tantrums any day over Austins. haha. Let them enjoy their obsessions. They're only little once. I never called you this week...we'll get together next week for sure!

Bethany and Terry said...

I was so excited to see that you had a blog! I feel like we have been gone forever after looking at pictures of Cole.

I didn't know you were expecting another. How fun. Two boys. I hope you are well.