Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Last night for girls night out my mom and I went to the Carrie Underwood Concert! For all of you who don't know she is a country music singer. It was so much fun having one on one time with my mom and not having to worry about anything. She gave an awesome concert which is to be expected since she is our cousin! Haha Jeff wishes, he would always say that when people would ask them if they were related. We have followed her since she was on American Idol. It is so amazing to me how she could go from being on American Idol to seeing her on the big stage as a headliner. It was a good time so thanks mom for sharing that experience with me!





5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you two had a great time! And I know that you love Carrie Underwood. I love your new background - it's really cute!

Rachel B. said...

How fun! I love Carrie Underwood. I think she's so cute. That would be a great concert to go to. I remember once earlier on before you knew the Eudis family really well, Sue asked me if I knew what color "Carrie" was decorating her baby room. It was when she was making us baby blankets for our firsts. I thought it was pretty funny.

Kari said...

Melissa - SO fun that you have such a fun Mom to go and do this with you!! :) I love Carrie Underwood!

Bethany and Terry said...

Thanks for the comment. It's so good to hear from you. Cutest boys ever! How fun to have such a great mom to go and do. I had a favor, I saw Randi and Aaron on your blog list and wanted to contact her. I don't want you to have to give me any info here, but if you happen to see her will you tell her I'd love to get an e-mail address or number. I'm so excited for their new addition. Sorry this is lengthy. You look great and have such a fun little family. It is however, aching for something little and pink. You are getting outnumbered. Good to hear from you. Have a great week!

Randi said...

Oh I am so jealous I love her. I am sure she gave a great concert. Looks like you had so much fun.