Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay so I know that I haven't been the best blogger lately. Things have been crazy busy and I just haven't had the time. A lot of things have happened that I could have blogged about but what can you do. It was Cru's birthday the end of September, we have switched wards, pumpkin carving parties, Halloween trunk or treats, and Cole is getting so big. We are doing great and I will do a post soon to update you on pictures and such. I just wanted to say I am still alive and will do a post soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good because I miss you in the blogging world :) Oh, and you forgot to say that you had been "tagged" and ignored it...just teasing you!

Rachel B. said...

Um hello, yes we'd like to see more posts of your cute little munchkins...and I guess of you and Jeff too. :) Sure we get to see you in real life and all, but I still love reading your blog!