Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Up and Running

So I have been working on getting my personal training business started and I have finally finished my website and it is up and running! Check it out www.blastthepastfitness.com. I am also going to do a free body fat testing night if you or anyone you know is interested. I just want to get lots of practice with it. It will be Thursday November 5th starting a 6pm. I will just have you fill out time slots and then you can come and get it done. If I don't have enough people that want to do it, I won't do it but I need the practice and it is great info for you to know so take a few minutes and come by!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! Good for you!!! Wish I was there. Going to checkout the website now...

Chelsea said...

Your website looks good! I still need to come back sometime so you can do my final measurements!

Kari Clark said...

Yay! Your website is great! Thanks for putting up with Rob and getting him back into the groove of exercising!

Marylin said...

Hey I was just talking to Rob and Kari saying I would love for you to train me! I am gonna go check out the website!! :)

Rachel B. said...

That's great Melissa! You are awesome and I'm sure you will be successful!

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey, I'll come over for the practice if you want. It's been awhile since I've had my body fat tested. Let me know if you are for sure doing it!?