Friday, May 30, 2008

The Boys





Message from Jeff -

Here are a few pictures that I figured some of our fans would like to see of the children.

We have been taking it easy for the last few weeks and enjoying the time with the new one. Cru has been pretty good with Cole...he is a little rough with him and doesn't understand how to be gentle yet. He has given him a high five to the face a few times out of excitement. It is hard to discipline when he is not intentionally hurting him.

I went back to work this week and am wishing I was home still, it was nice to have the week off. I am excited every night to come home and be with my boys...they love me too. Cru does this new thing where if he wants you to go somewhere he will grab your hand and say "pull", then he will proceed to pull you where he wants you - most of the time it is outside to play with his baseball set. Grandma and Grandpa bought him a golf play set and he will use the golf club as his bat and hit the baseball off of the tee. What a little sports nut. Still plays the Wii and will go to where the controllers are and say wii until we give in - he is good at tennis and baseball.

Cole is healthy and doing well...he isn't as active as Cru, just sits there and stares at me.
Sometimes he will mutter the word "Hawaii", don't know...guess he wants to visit the Evans' soon. We have to tell him not yet.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay - more pictures - thank you!!! Those boys are sooo cute. I miss them - well, I know I haven't met Cole yet...one day, right!?! When are you coming to Hawaii anyway? Love you!