Friday, May 30, 2008

What's Up



Not much is new in the Underwood life. Melissa goes garage selling (or buying) whenever she gets a chance and I try to get out and play sports when I can. Hockey, soccer, and softball are in season now so I bring all the skills I got.


Melissa and I started watching the TV show "Lost" a few months ago, starting at season uno and marathoning until we caught up to this season. To say the least we are a little addicted...last night was the season finale and it was excellent. If there are any Lost lovers out there they will understand the addiction. I think that Melissa is in love with Sawyer, but she denies it. I openly admit that I am in love with Kate. Who isn't? Our other favorite shows are Smallville and The Office or Oficina, both done for the season too. Melissa is in love with Mr. Kent, once again denies it, but it is true. Or...maybe she is just soooo attracted to me that she really doesn't like them. Wow, ok - I take back being in love with Kate then. Melissa I am in love with you. We spend a lot of time watching the shows we enjoy, it gives us good time together. Sometimes Melissa makes me watch chick flicks like "27 Dresses" or "P.S. I Love You" and I hated them both, but I am a good husband for watching. Points.


Anyways, that is all I got. Is that good enough for you Jen? I feel so much pressure to blog all the time. Kim always jokes saying the only way to communicate with you is through the blog.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Melissa - I am in love with Clark Kent too...don't tell Jason :)

Liz and Cory said...

Jeffrey Underwood!! I am so glad to hear about your boys. They are both adorable I see you in both of them, Cru is close to spitting image. It has been a long time and I am glad that you are doing so well. Just wanted to say hello and Congrats!