Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cru Riley Underwood



Here are the most recent pictures of Cru...Melissa says he needs a haircut, but I like it the way it is. He is about 21mo. old now and we are having so much fun. I took a week off of work for the new baby and am enjoying every minute of it. Cru loves to be outside and enjoys helping Daddy with any project that he is working on. His favorite toy when we are outside is his mini shovel...he carries it and says "shovel" over and over. He also likes to play the wii and is getting pretty good at baseball and tennis.

2 comments:

Jen said...

He is SOOOOO adorable - his hair is crazy and long - but too cute!!! I miss him!

Hollie said...

How awesome. I found your blog. CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition. He looks like Cru, with all the hair. I hope you are doing good. Tell Jeff that I miss playing soccer with him. Keep posting stuff.